Cecil Williamson – The Talking Stick Interviews
- Book ID:
- Cecil Williamson - The Talking Stick Interviews
- 'Williamson, Cecil'
- Publisher name:
- Talking Stick
- Book type:
- Dewey decimal number:
- 780 CEC CAS
- Dust jacket:
- Height (cm):
- Width (cm):
Donated by Caroline Robertson. Also in the box: a letter from Caroline Robertson to Philip Heslelton dated 9th October 2002 in which she explains that she liked Cecil and is happy to share these recordings with him and anyone else who may be interested. There is also a letter from Philip Heselton to Graham King about his donation of the tapes to the Museum library/archive.
Box contains five tapes, which are the original recordings from the Talking Stick series of interviews stored in Box File 50 a), Book ID 5434.
The abridged written versions of these recorded interviews can be found in:
- Talking Stick Issue VII Summer 1992
- Talking Stick Issue VIII Autumn 1992
- Talking Stick Issue 9 Winter 1992
- Talking Stick Issue XII Autumn 1993
- Talking Stick Issue XIV Spring 1994